February 27, 2011

cross the street =)


when i was child,
before i crossed the street i pray
God, please stop the car
..... (car kept running fast)
or at least, make those cars far away from me
i want to cross this street
pleaseee (starting grumble in heart... oh i hate to cross alone)





when i was teen,
before i crossed i said,
Father, i need to cross quickly
guard me, okay? okay lah yaaa (^___^)v

but oftentimes,
fewer cars on the street
like that street was mine, ahaha
....

thank you Daddy, u always been good to me





so God always give a way
for me cross the street
until yesterday





it is late at 9 pm
need to cross the street
..... there was many cars
and many again
and again
when will i cross the street????

then there was traffic
the cars cease
and i crossed the street

so because there was traffic, i can crossed the street. suddenly i realize... yes i can cross the street either when there's no traffic, or when there's traffic. When my street (my life, my days, my heart) was free from cars (yep, my problems), i can choose to cross the street whenever i want. then i grew up, i didn't ask for my street free from cars, i ask the strength and His guardian to cross. But oftentimes, He always been good to me, not so many cars there in my street.. i crossed with smile. When there is so many cars here in my street, i wonder when will i can cross the street safely, as what i often experienced. Then just as i crossed the street after those cars ceased, i know now, even when there seems so many problems blocking my way, my life, those won't stop me anyway... when the right time come, exactly when the problems is stand still in front of my eyes, that's when i can crossover that problems. Is He not 'always been good to me' now? Yes, He is. He's not always been good to me. He always been TOO GOOD to me.


we can always cross our street, to a place called HOME.

1 comment:

  1. Setuju ma lu, Li
    The times in life, that seems to be the worst, always turn out for the best! =)

    ReplyDelete